Tired of Living In Pain?
At Hermen Health Laser Therapy Center we safely and effectively get rid of pain fast! Whether your knee is bothering you from an old football injury, your back has suddenly started hurting, or you were injured in an automobile accident, we have the tools and experience to get you out of pain.
We currently use the M6 MLS Class IV Laser Therapy Unit (pictured below), which utilizes both hot and cold laser technology painlessly, to deliver efficient and maximum pain relief.
Call our office today at (612) 339-0149 for your Free Consultation to see if MLS Laser Therapy is right for you!
What Makes Laser Therapy So Unique?
Reduce Pain. Relieve Inflammation. Restore Mobility. GET YOUR LIFE BACK!!!
MLS Laser Therapy uses specific light wavelengths which have a strong anti-inflammatory, anti-edema effect on cell tissue. The laser creates photons of energy that painlessly penetrate into tissue cells accelerating the body's natural healing process. As a result of this exposure tendons, ligaments and muscles repair themselves faster. Therefore, painful conditions accompanied by swelling and inflammation benefit from this technology.
You might be asking yourself, "So what does this mean for me?"
Well, as inflammation is reduced, pain subsides very quickly. In simple terms, laser energy kick-starts the healing process, speeding recovery. So instead of being in pain for the rest of your life, you can get out there and do the things you live for, like play 18 holes of golf, take the family on a Sunday bike ride, or something as simple as walking in the forest preserve with no pain!
Is MLS Laser Therapy painless?
Yes, most patients report no sensation at all while receiving laser therapy.
What are the risks involved?
There are no known side effects. Laser Therapy is cleared by the FDA and is safe and effective.
How long until I see results?
Over 90% of patients experience positive results after the 3rd treatment. In many cases, by the 3rd or 4th treatment, swelling is greatly reduced and there is a rapid relief of pain. The effects of MLS Laser Therapy are cumulative; therefore, expect to see improvement as you proceed through your Treatment Plan.
10 Benefits of MLS Laser Therapy
- Anti-Inflammatory: MLS Laser Therapy has an anti-edema effect as it causes vasodilation and activates the lymphatic drainage system swollen areas; leading to a reduction of swelling.
- Analgesic: MLS Laser Therapy has a beneficial effect on nerve cells. It blocks pain transmitted by these cells to the brain which decreases nerve sensitivity.
- Accelerated Tissue Repair and Cell Growth: Photons of light increases the energy available to the cell so that the cell can take on nutrients faster and get rid of waste products. As a result of exposure to laser light, damaged cells repair faster.
- Improved Vascular Activity: Laser light will significantly increase the formation of new capillaries in damaged tissue which speeds up the healing process, closes wounds quickly, and reduces scar tissue. Additional benefits include acceleration or angiogenesis, which causes temporary vasolidatation and increases the diameter of blood vessels.
- Increases Metabolic Activity: MLS Laser Therapy creates higher outputs of enzymes, oxygen, and food particle loads for blood cells.
- Trigger Points and Acupuncture Points: MLS Laser Therapy stimulates muscle trigger points and acupuncture points on a non-invasive basis providing musculoskeletal pain relief.
- Reduced Fibrous Tissue Formation: MLS Laser Therapy reduces the formation of scar tissue damage from cuts, scratches, burns, or surgery.
- Improved Nerve Function: Slow recovery of nerve functions in damaged tissue can result in numbness and impaired limbs. Laser light speeds up the process of nerve cell reconnection and increases the amplitude of action potentials to optimize muscle healing.
- Immunoregulation: Laser light has a direct effect on immunity status by stimulating immunoglobulins and lymphocytes. Laser emissions are absorbed by chromophores (molecule enzymes) that react to laser light. Upon exposure to the laser, the enzyme flavomononucleotide is activated and starts the production of ATP (adenosine-triphosphate), which is the major carrier of cell energy and the energy source for all chemical reactions in the cells.
- Faster Wound Healing: Laser light stimulates fibroblast development in damaged tissue. Fibroblasts are the building blocks of collagen, which is the essential protein required to replace old tissue or to repair tissue injuries.