To help make your first visit to our practice as smooth as possible, please read the information on this web page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. We also describe our first visit procedures, and you can save some time by printing out and completing the new patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Increase energy and vitality for life.
- The mission of Hermen Health is to provide holistic health care with compassion and understanding.
- The vision of Hermen Health is that our patients will optimize their own personal level of health and wellness.
- In every moment in time WE intend: The information provided in our offices, from our residences, and on our website whether authorized by ourselves or others is intended for the benefit of our clientele, patients, and people or animals seeking healing, truth, and personal sovereignty; Any person or group of people who visit our offices, residences, or website for any reason, shall not misuse, alter, or access our information or energies in any way to entangle, manipulate, alter, deceive, or destort any sentient being. We, our offices, and this website do not agree to be affected by any form of negative interference, alteration, entanglement, manipulation, deception, or distortion intended to harm or subvert our abilities or benevolent intentions.
What to Expect as a New Laser therapy Patient
This is what you should expect for your initial consultation, evaluation, and first patient visit.
Paperwork - You will need to complete a minimal amount of paperwork including a case history which will help the doctor determine how to proceed with your care.
Consultation with Doctor - If Laser Therapy is the appropriate treatment you will proceed to an evaluation to determine the best cause of treatment. If our therapy is not suitable for your condition, we readily refer patients to the appropriate health care provider.
Physical Exam - Orthopedic, neurological, and spinal examinations are performed to determine general health status and problems.
X-rays - May be utilized to further assess your condition only if physical examination indicates the need for further studies. You will be referred out for X-rays if they are needed.
Diagnosis - Based on history, examination, and X-ray / lab findings the doctors will diagnose your condition and explain to you what the problem is and how we will treat it.
Treatment plan - A personal treatment plan will be developed for you that will include, but may not be limited to Laser Therapy, supplements, exercises, and physiotherapy (icing or heating).
First Visit as a Patient
Discuss Treatment Plan The doctor will discuss your specific condition along with the recommended treatment plan. The laser tech will explain the details of the treatment provided.
Treatment Specified treatment is administered by the laser technician for the determined amount of time, "average of 10 min".
Schedule Your Next Appointments as Necessary - Schedule your appointments as determined by the doctor and laser technician for the week.
*Your first visit may or may not be the same day as your evaluation
Chiropractic Patient Forms
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
- Patient Registration Form
- Patient Health Information Consent Form
- Patient Health Questionnaire
- Neck Questionnaire
- Back Questionnaire
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
Click here to download it.
- Local Landmarks: Right on Nicollet Mall in Downtown Minneapolis
- Building Information: Medical Arts Building Downtown Minneapolis